Asahi India Glass launches AR app for the glass industry
The augmented reality feature is a first-of-its-kind for this space
Asahi India Glass, the automotive and building glass company, has introduced an AR (augmented reality) feature in their AIS World of Glass app. This feature focuses on one’s fenestration needs. The AR feature lets you choose the perfect fenestration product for your every door and window requirement.
Through this app, you can explore your space, select the window frames, frame colour, glass and hardware of your choice and visualise your ideal space. The app also has a feature that will help in experiencing the acoustic solution. It also shows the energy efficiency which helps one choose the perfect doors and windows for one’s requirement.
Furthermore, one can:
- Change the background outside the frame (background can be changed accordingly to day/ night mode)
- Get product information
- Toggle between different shades of glasses and frames across all the three categories – upvc, wood & aluminium
- Visualise AIS doors and windows from all angles
- Find perfect doors and windows for any setting
- Customise doors and windows on basis of type and colour
- Animate your customised doors and windows
- 360° view of doors and windows
- Experience acoustic solutions at their best
- Discover the temperature change with the energy-efficiency meter