5 Ideas x 5 Areas marked Hafele's booth at Acetech
The home interiors specialist designed a theme that introduced 5 creative, practical and functionally promising ideas for each of the 5 main areas of a home, offering an opportunity to imagine, visualise and make a dream home a reality
“The number 5 has many connotations – it speaks of completeness when you think of skill and dexterity of the 5 fingers and 5 toes; it imparts balance when all the 5 senses of your body align; it exhibits force when the 5 elements of nature unify; it delivers change when you travel through the 5 phases of life; but above all, the number 5 stands for versatility as it can be used to classify, summarise and unite the various differences around us…”
This ACETECH, Häfele took inspiration from the many facets of the number 5 and applied the “5 x 5” rule to home improvement needs. The home interiors specialist designed a theme that introduces 5 creative, practical and functionally promising ideas for each of the 5 main areas of a home, offering an opportunity to not just imagine but clearly visualise a dream home and make it a reality.
Visitors to the Hafele booth experienced these ideas first-hand and saw the “5x5” rule come alive for the different areas of a home:
1. MAIN DOORS: You can now achieve the highest form of security for your home by choosing 5 digitally-smart security features for main doors that provide controlled access and unquestionable safety.
2. KITCHENS: To bring the much-needed ergonomic convenience to your kitchen, you can sift through 5 new innovations from Blum that will simplify your movements within the kitchen and pile away your storage neatly within defined cabinets.
3. BATHROOMS: Your bathrooms need the perfect shower units where you can spend the most sacred hours of your day with some unadulterated relaxation; Hafele's 5 new ideas for the perfect shower experience will give you not just this, but much more.
4. FURNITURE UNITS: The furniture units in your living room, bedrooms and kitchen may look great with the different materials and dexterous skill used to create them; but Hafele’s smart furniture lights from the 5th Generation of Loox Lighting Systems can add the much-needed spunk and utility to the same piece of furniture…
5. And…the entire HOME: Your home deserves the best of everything. but very often you feel inhibited to add more to your home due to space constraints; with Häfele’s 5 latest space optimisation ideas through some creative solutions from its (Space)2 range, you can now fit all that you want into your home and yet enjoy some extra space and freedom.
Visitors to the Häfele booth at ACETECH were certainly impressed by this creative 5x5 theme and the promise that you will draw ideas and inspirations from the real-life displays that were executed keeping all the main areas of a dream home in perspective.
With its origin in 1923 in a small town named ‘Nagold’ from the Swabian region of Germany that nurses a passion for hardware technology, it is no surprise that Häfele has lived up to its roots through a successful presence in the architectural and furniture hardware industry for over 9 decades now. Today, Hafele’s worldwide penetration includes 38 subsidiaries across Europe, America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. With these subsidiaries and numerous other sales organisations, Häfele operates in over 150 countries. The Häfele headquarters, 4 manufacturing units and 10 sales offices are located within Germany; while 1 manufacturing unit is located at Budapest, Hungary. The company also owns one of the largest and most sophisticated warehouses in its home country. The Häfele worldwide workforce is empowered by a base of over 7,800 employees.
Häfele India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Häfele Global network and has been operating in India since 2003 under the leadership of Jürgen Wolf (managing director). The ability of the company to understand the diverse Indian market has made it an authority in the field of architectural hardware, furniture and kitchen fittings and accessories. The company also has a strong presence in synergised product categories, viz, Appliances, Lights, Sanitary and Surfaces catering to the focused demand from these industries.
The subsidiary has a strong nation-wide presence with offices in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Kolkata. It has full-scale operations in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh with regional offices and design showrooms in both the countries; and has also spread its sales operations to other countries in South Asia including Nepal, Bhutan and the Maldives.
Häfele India services its customers with a base of over 850 employees, a well-networked franchise base of over 80 shops along with over 3,000 dealers situated across South Asia. The subsidiary has a sophisticated logistics centre in Mumbai along with distribution centres in Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Colombo respectively.
Häfele Design Showrooms:
Häfele’s design showrooms are hubs of international home interior trends and cutting-edge designs presented in a world-class environment, where customers can see home solutions in their inherent applications. These showrooms function as a one-stop-shop for all home interior and improvement needs - from providing in-depth technical advice to kitchen and wardrobe designing services through a team of experts stationed at the showroom.