AIS Windows from Asahi India Glass Limited provides fenestration solutions for Indian homes and offices
AIS Windows is a fenestration arm of AIS – one of India’s leading integrated glass manufacturers
Asahi India Glass Ltd, one of India’s leading integrated glass companies, has been at the helm of innovation in glass over the last few decades. It is a manufacturer of glass for architectural, automotive, and consumer use. AIS windows, one of the consumer facing brands of AIS that is into fenestration, enriches lifestyles through enhanced aesthetics while also offering varied solutions in acoustic comfort, privacy and security.
Designed for use in both residential and commercial spaces, AIS windows offers a comprehensive range of fenestration products in uPVC, wood and aluminium substrates, which are available in a range of customisable options. The company takes pride in offering exceptional quality door and windo frames that ensure thermal efficiency, noise reduction, energy efficiency and weather control.
Advantages of AIS windows:
• Thermal insulation - excellent, all-weather heat insulators with insulated frames
• Acoustic insulation - provides insulation against noise
• Maintenance-free - No painting required; easy to clean and operate
• Aesthetics - stylish, modern, and available in various designs and colours - uPVC allows greater design flexibility
• Durability - no pitting, peeling, rotting, drying out, or corroding, and absolute resistance to termites
• Structural stability - galvanised steel reinforcements
• Safety and security mechanism - Single or multipoint locking systems
• Drainage system - the internal water drain slots, raised track rail, and gradient slope prevent water stagnation
• Eco-friendly - lead-free profiles
• Energy-efficiency - high-performance AIS glass is used in AIS windows.